Tuesday, December 22, 2009

its hurt...why???

today,when i view his profile he said " juz trying to ignore sum1 scractic..go on 4 the new life..." i feel like he really want to 4get bout me bout our love..our relantionship...ouh! its really hurt me....didnt i wrong this time? or we are not mean 4 each other...im trying to understand this situation..

oh god! im feel like im gonna lose him now n 4ever...i can feel he will nver back to me again...seriously..i misz him so much at this moment...ntah knpa ari nie aku trase aku da khlgan dia buat slama2nya.....sakit nyer.. btter i 4get bout him,our memory our relantionship...but didnt i can?

sum1 help me please...its hurt.............;'( look like i have to cancel our plan n my journey to SUBANG this chinese new year...smuanya da musnah da berakhir...

No comments:

Post a Comment