Friday, December 18, 2009

im smile again

its funning when we mad with sum1 bcoz of small thing? but dats me...im easy to pissed off with the one i love most...i dont know why...im getting senstive right now..mayB bcoz i dont want to lose him again..ya..dats the true..i admit it...i want to get close to him..he is changing a lot since dats day..i hope i will not make the wrong assumption towards him...

n i hope he will do the same..for me he is my FIRST love n will be my LAST love...god willing..juz pray 4 it..n he is mean 4 u...he will be mine..i dont want other love accept him...i cant...should i hoping again? ori quit from this crazy game? oh no..im in between..

i hope everthing will going fine...we back again n wwe heppy again...coz if my love is truly love,my love will win..sure! laz but not leasr..im gonna go now..hope tmorrow will be better from today...gudnytez...

No comments:

Post a Comment